Part Time Job in Upington

Carbon Media Solutions

Pottery Teacher

Beaux-Arts Kidz Kraftz is currently seeking a dynamic and creative Pottery Facilitator to deliver engaging, hands-on pottery lessons to children aged 3-13 in various schools within the local area. This position offers an excellent opportunity for those who are passionate about art, education, and fostering creativity in young minds.


  • Travel to various schools in the local area to conduct pottery lessons.
  • Guide and instruct students on how to create pottery pieces, ensuring they understand the process and techniques involved.
  • Facilitate a safe, inclusive, and supportive learning environment for all students.
  • Adapt lessons to accommodate different age groups and skill levels.
  • Provide assistance to students during their pottery creation process, offering guidance, feedback, and encouragement.
  • Cooperate with our head office in arranging schedules, managing stock levels, and other related tasks.


  • Previous experience working with children, preferably in an educational or arts-based setting.
  • Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable personal transportation.
  • Must be willing to undergo a police clearance check.
  • Excellent communication skills and a friendly, approachable demeanor.
  • Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
  • A passion for art education and a commitment to encouraging creativity in children.

NOTE: It is not necessary to have an artistic background, we will provide you will all the training


We offer a competitive compensation model where the facilitator receives 45% of the payment, with the remaining 55% going to the head office. Please note that we cover the cost of all stock used for the pottery lessons, ensuring that your earnings are pure profit.

If you have a passion for pottery and a desire to inspire the next generation of artists, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team and help make a difference in the lives of local children.

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract

Salary: R5,000.00 – R18,000.00 per month


  • early childhood development: 3 years (Required)


  • driver’s license (Required)

To apply for this job please visit